Wednesday, August 17, 2011

FAILED= ='''

it seems like a lot of "FAILED"s are around me```
1st```
i just went 2 sch today```
n i was attended blood donation which hold in my Ex-sch```
well```
i gt a bit excited (actually is nt@@) 2  take part tis blood donation```
unfortunately```
the fucking doctor said i'm nt enough 18```
so i'm nt allowed 2 donate my blood= ='''
WTF````
last time also```
my MIA was hold a blood donation also```
bt i'm unable 2 take part just bcoz of i'm under my assessment```
n i hv  2 rush my work@@
so i cn't attempt hw donate blood feel like@@
haizzZ```


2nd-FAILED hairstyle@@
ytd i went 2 Ipoh n having a haircut```
bt the effect seems like nt so good@@
coz i was cut my hair wif very very very very very very  very SHORT````
almost BOLD
bt tis time nvm lor```
coz tis one is my fault```
actually nt so fault```
just i wan make all my gold hair Gone faster~
so i just cut lor@@


3rd```
FAILED body
fat fat FAT FAT FAT
 just few days only```
i was gained \around 2kg```
WTFFF```
i swear i'll lose my weight when i bck 2 KL```
hheerrrnggg!!!xDD


I wont let mine filed easily~
i wan success!!!!!wahhaahhaha

No comments:

Post a Comment