Saturday, October 23, 2010

What I love about the Blackberry Torch 9800





I love about the Blackberry Torch 9800 because the 5MP camera can help me snap my postcard-perfect pictucesque face like this↓↓↓=p





Besides that, the maximized multimedia also can immerse with 8 GB of memory, expandable up to 32GB with a microSD card,it can let me save more hot song and more more more photo that I had snapped~

The Blackberry Torch 9800 also can let me update all my status in anymultiple social networks on anytime~
when I'm happy,sad ,and even bad blood-ing```
I can tell all my friend using this Blackberry Torch 9800~

Well...I Love It~that's all~


Celcom Exec 50 plan:
- 15 sen call rate to any number. Nothing complicated; just a simple rate to all numbers
- Automatic discounts every month.
- Talk more, save more. The more you use, the more discounts of up to 30% every month
- Low monthly commitment of only RM50.
- FREE Celcom Broadband Basic Plan for 1 month with speeds of up to 384 Kbps



No comments:

Post a Comment