Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Conclusion

Ermmm```
I think hor```
I hv 2 be less kind anymore lor```
coz i think if I always like tis hor```
will gt many ppl didn't respect on me lor```
to protect myself
I hv 2 change mine```
n be indifferent 2 anyone`~
XDXD
n another one~
when I move 2 KL ```
I think I will be more happier than nw~
coz if I stay in KK
I'll always goin' 2 angry```
so I had decided ~
I just will go bck KK once every year`~(when CNY~XDXD)
if i do like tis~
i think i will feel more happy gua~
mayb will gt some1 will say me really indifferent```
bt i will nt regret d lor```
ahahahahhahahahaXD




btw```
i hate noisy sound around ```
i hate my mum cheong hei```
i hate someone repeat & repeat the same thing 2 me```
i hate ppl cheong shui me```
i hate dun understand my feeling```
i hate ppl lan lek```


for these thing```
i really hate d lor```
feel very dislike about these ppl ```

What the Hell

No comments:

Post a Comment